Spooky Old Radio Shows for your Halloween

What are you listening to now, and why isn't it Marah?

Spooky Old Radio Shows for your Halloween

Postby Dana_Jean on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey, I don't know about any of you, but, I used to listen to old time radio shows. I think we discussed this here somewhere. Yes. Yes, I'm pretty sure we did. Anyway, now that it's October, I thought I would post this link (I hope that's okay Joe) to a site that has free old-time radio shows to listen too. Even the original War of the Worlds broadcast.

If you remember these, then, here's a piece of your memory.

If you've never listened to old time radio spook shows, then, here's your chance to do so. But, you MUST do it while laying in bed with the lights off and no other distractions, because you will lose the charm of these with all the modern distractions around you.

I also encourage you to have your children listen. It truly is an art form that is gone from what we know today. Parent discretion of course although this stuff is tame in my opinion. In fact, I spend a lot of time smiling rather than being scared, but, it's still a wonderful form of entertainment.

This link also provides old movies too, I think. Go for the radio shows. They are fun.

http://www.themonsterclub.com/radiolibrary.htm
Dana_Jean

Return to Music