Random things

A place for topics not listed above.

Random things

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:56 pm

I thought people would appreciate a place for random info.......so, here is my first contribution
BLOCKBUSTER edits movies....example: INSIDE:UNRATED...go to blockbuster, RATED:R........I just read that at Bloody-disjusting.com.
I would like to have the choice to what material i view.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm

i was happy to see this
Reading with Stephen King, John Grisham & Tess Gerritsen in Bangor, ME June 7, 2008
On June 7, 2008, Stephen will be joined by fellow authors John Grisham and Tess Gerritsen to do a reading in Bangor, Maine. Click here for details regarding the event and information how to purchase tickets.

Posted 19 April 2008
UNTIL I SEEN THE PRICE THAT GURANTEES A SIGNED BOOK.Oh well, its going to a worthy cause...i would if i could.
demorganakamark

Postby jodi on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Random Things...I like it.

We were over at a friends house tonight and my 6yr old son kissed a little girl on the lips. Her dad did NOT like it one bit! Of course I was so embarrassed! I apologized and told my son you do NOT do that!!! Anyways...this probably doesn't belong here, but the title did say random things.
I heart
jodi

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:17 pm

OMG.....my little niece did the same thing to her cousin..the little boy's mother freaked out and went home...drama
demorganakamark

Postby This_Girl on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:08 am

Freaky parents, LOL - God forbin a child kisses a child, right?

Random:
I had my ass grabbed at least 4 times on Thursday night by my direct boss. Yeah, she's a woman!!! LOL, it was all in good fun...but the first time caught me off guard and I was embarrased by a little extra jiggle she may have felt.
Note to self: Squats are your friend...you need to have lunch w/ squats more often.
This_Girl

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:23 am

This_Girl wrote:Freaky parents, LOL - God forbin a child kisses a child, right?

Random:
I had my ass grabbed at least 4 times on Thursday night by my direct boss. Yeah, she's a woman!!! LOL, it was all in good fun...but the first time caught me off guard and I was embarrased by a little extra jiggle she may have felt.
Note to self: Squats are your friend...you need to have lunch w/ squats more often.

I'm not so sure I would've been so forgiving, TG. Bosses shouldn't do that no matter what their gender is. I think I'd keep an eye on her. I had a female co-worker do that to me at work and it kinda freaked me out. I made it very clear to her that I didn't like it...would've done the same if she had been a man. It is embarassing...of course I have personal space issues.

BTW...what are "squats"?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby This_Girl on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:19 am

Betsy Boo wrote:
This_Girl wrote:Freaky parents, LOL - God forbin a child kisses a child, right?

Random:

I'm not so sure I would've been so forgiving, TG. Bosses shouldn't do that no matter what their gender is. I think I'd keep an eye on her. I had a female co-worker do that to me at work and it kinda freaked me out. I made it very clear to her that I didn't like it...would've done the same if she had been a man. It is embarassing...of course I have personal space issues.

BTW...what are "squats"?

You are 100% right. I would have freaked if it were a male....I should not have that bias.
And, LOL - you are not a fan of squats, either?
Just in case you were really asking....the exercise that tones your bum best.
This_Girl

Postby demorganakamark on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:00 pm

i just read this over at darkdel.com in the forum(which is a great place for horror, they have always been really nice and accomodating and nice to me).
HOLLYWOOD - Hollywood Book & Poster Company, perhaps the best motion-picture memorabilia store in Hollywood, was established in 1977 by Eric Caidin, who has provided fans with rare and wonderful movie memorabilia at conventions around the country for more than three decades. A noted voice in the horror community, Eric has appeared in numerous films, such as John Carpenter's ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK, as well as being thanked in the credits of Quentin Tarantino's GRINDHOUSE. Eric is also active in promoting rare and obscure films, and is one of the co-presenters of "The Grindhouse Film Festival" at the New Beverly Theater.

On Friday, April 18th, former CULT MOVIES magazine publisher, Mike Copner, entered Hollywood Book & Poster with a concealed weapon, in an apparent premeditated plot to murder Eric Caidin. There were no suspicious signs, until Caidin turned his back for a moment, at which time Copner screaming, leapt on him with a sharpened screwdriver and repeatedly stabbed Caidin. A struggle ensued in which glass cases and shelves were broken. Finally after several minutes Mike Copner was subdued by members of the HB&P staff and the Hollywood Division of the L.A.P.D. were summoned to the scene.

Mike Copner was summarily arrested and booked on several charges including Attempted Murder. Eric Caidin was hospitalized, his wounds were fortunately not serious. When we contacted him by phone for comment, he was released from the hospital, medicated and resting comfortably, though in pain and suffering from blurred vision as a result of the attack. A date has not yet been released to the public for Mike Copner's court appearance."
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:07 pm

darkdel.com...........is the place where i got THE MIST signed by thomas jane and frank darabont( only a few where signed.)...and im constantly checking to see who is next to sign there....
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:08 pm

demorganakamark wrote:darkdel.com...........is the place where i got THE MIST signed by thomas jane and frank darabont( only a few where signed.)...and im constantly checking to see who is next to sign there....

Now I'm really jealous... :cry:

Betsy_Boo

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Well, TG...if you could see me you'd understand why I didn't know what "squats" were!!!

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:18 pm

here u go....this may make it better
JOHN LANDIS
On Tuesday, Apr 29th at 7 P.M., John Landis and Giulia D'Agnolo sign Giulia's new book John Landis (trade paperback). Unless you attend the signing, other items cannot be sent to us for this event. When the book is purchased you will get a number for your place in line. This number also allows two other items to be signed. Because of the size of the book, shipping for this item only will be $8.95.

Sales Price: $ 29.95
demorganakamark

Postby This_Girl on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:55 am

This_Girl

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:26 pm

I went to the lab today to get all my lab books.........i had 10 lab books from 3 different experiments......
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:41 am

Cute PL! Thanks for making me smile!

Betsy_Boo

Next

Return to The Remainder Bin