SIGNED BOOKS..an idea.

A place for topics not listed above.

Re: SIGNED BOOKS..an idea.

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:Ok...Zeds looks legit to me and it has a lot of happy customers. They also have THE ESSENTIAL ELLISON, which is one of the books I've been looking for. If I don't hear back from the HE WM, I may just purchase that.
Thanks again!

COOL. :lol:
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm

THE NEW DEAD....which has Joe's "twittering from the circus of the dead" is being signed by max brooks and Aimee Bender for 14.99 at DARK DELICACIES on Feb 16th(trade paperback).....
I guess im going to order one to get sent to me. I may bring it to the signing in San Fran to get Joe to put his john hancock in it as well.

http://www.darkdel.com/

Oh, the title cracks me up. You can also get a signed FRANKENHOOKER dvd from Dark Del as well.
Last edited by demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:55 am

THE LA FESTIVAL OF BOOKS IS THIS MONth..

http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/

myself, I will be trying to get something signed by BRET EASTON ELLIS and ED BRUBAKER...those are the two that i noticed a while back.

If anyone sees anyone that they would like...its possible that we could swing by and get a book signed. The authors usually have books for sale whereever they are at.
So, if there is someone that you may want, give me a shout out here and welll see if we cant get it for ya...
If your wondering about the cost....it will be the cost of tbe book + how ever much it cost to pay for the type of shipping you want...myself...i just go with media mail.
Last edited by demorganakamark on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
demorganakamark

Previous

Return to The Remainder Bin