What has pissed you off lately..

A place for topics not listed above.

What has pissed you off lately..

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 am

The fact that I have 3 months to do what usually takes a year. I gave a draft of my thesis back in Nov. and you just now loooking at it. Damn. Stress me out.
The fact that I have to listen to some asshole talk like som uppity shit all because she is part of the family. Yes, im offended when you little 6 year old daughter that is as skinny as a ghost is saying thtat she needs to lose weight. Yes, it pisses me off to hear you talk crap about people when you dont have the backbone to confront them.
Yes, im tired of people claiming to be christians when they backstab their own family.
Matter of fact. Im tired of people telling me and mary that we need to find a good christain church to go to. We hope that there is something after this life, what it is, i dont know, but if god is as jealous and aweful as he is in the bible at times, we are fucked!

This forum is like a punching bag...have at it.

Oh, and Fox News, change your fucking name to dumb ass republican redneck baptist channel.

one more thing. Yes,my wife will look at you like crazy if you move her buggy with her purse in it and she is right next to it.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: What has pissed you off lately..

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 am

Hmmm...those are some good ones Mark. I'm afraid all I have for being pissed off lately is trying to get through THE ENGLISH PATIENT, and I finally did that last night. I don't know why I forced myself to finish it, but there must've been something about it that intrigued me. Aside from the frustrating way it was written, it was soooo freaking tragic you find yourself wondering why the characters don't just kill themselves and get it over with. Reading this book was like hitting yourself with a hammer...it feels so good when you stop!
I guess my life can't be too bad if this is all I can think of. Of course, my tendency is to get sad rather than angry.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby This_Girl on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 am

LOL, you have good ones, Mark. I have issues with my inlaws - they all talk smack about each other and I just sit there thankful that my family and I are not like that. We actually support each other and hope for the best....not so and so did this? They can't afford that!!! Blah Blah Blah...oh, and they ALL are so much better than the other, it's funny. Hurtful at times, but I try not to let 'em get to me.

I am actually very pissed off at the moment. I am a Sirius subscriber and a while back got a nice e mail about how I am valued customer and since I was a subscriber years ago I won't have to pay to listen online like newbies. A few months ago I got another e mail saying "Yeah, you'll have to pay to listen online now...discounted rate, though" and they cut my FREE listening this morning. It's not much, $2.99/month extra -- It's principle with me right now. I found plenty of free stuff online. So I am little happy again.
This_Girl

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:Hmmm...those are some good ones Mark. I'm afraid all I have for being pissed off lately is trying to get through THE ENGLISH PATIENT, and I finally did that last night. I don't know why I forced myself to finish it, but there must've been something about it that intrigued me. Aside from the frustrating way it was written, it was soooo freaking tragic you find yourself wondering why the characters don't just kill themselves and get it over with. Reading this book was like hitting yourself with a hammer...it feels so good when you stop!
I guess my life can't be too bad if this is all I can think of. Of course, my tendency is to get sad rather than angry.

It depends on what mood im in. I sometimes love some tragic movies. At the time it came out i really enjoyed THE ENGLISH PATIENT. Now, I dont think that I could make it half way through.
I think that the most tragic movie that I have seen is REQUIEM FOR A DREAM.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 am

This_Girl wrote:LOL, you have good ones, Mark. I have issues with my inlaws - they all talk smack about each other and I just sit there thankful that my family and I are not like that. We actually support each other and hope for the best....not so and so did this? They can't afford that!!! Blah Blah Blah...oh, and they ALL are so much better than the other, it's funny. Hurtful at times, but I try not to let 'em get to me.

I am actually very pissed off at the moment. I am a Sirius subscriber and a while back got a nice e mail about how I am valued customer and since I was a subscriber years ago I won't have to pay to listen online like newbies. A few months ago I got another e mail saying "Yeah, you'll have to pay to listen online now...discounted rate, though" and they cut my FREE listening this morning. It's not much, $2.99/month extra -- It's principle with me right now. I found plenty of free stuff online. So I am little happy again.

SLACKER RADIO.....RULES. Best online site that IVe ever discovered.
demorganakamark

Postby prncsspwr on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Men are pissing me off lately, Scratch that, one particular man. Or twelve year old boy in a man's body. I've been seeing this guy for three weeks now and everything was progressing fine and I really thought I liked him. We hung out on Friday and had fun. I asked him if he wanted to join my friends and I at The Thing on Saturday. This was after I had asked him if he wanted to go see Spamalot on the same night and he said he would get back to me and never did. I finally asked him about Spamalot on Friday when we were together and he told me no, "it's too gay." (Oddly enough he would go to a Shakespeare play though, he told me). By that point (Friday) I had decided against Spamalot for The Thing (cheaper and possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity to see it in a theater, whereas Spamalot will probably tour again.) On Friday, he tells me he has to see if he can juggle a party with his friends and the movie but he will try.

So...Saturday comes and it gets to be about noon and I text him to see which show (9:30 or midnight) he thinks he could make it too so I can go buy the tickets early (these shows sometimes sell out). at 5pm he texts me back with "Im still not sure of party timeline later. Maybe ezier not to plan around me". I texted him back that if he thought he could come I would be at the theater by 9pm so that I could go to the 9:30 show with my friends. He never showed and hasn't called, texted, emailed, or IM'd me since. He has done this to me before (dropped of the earth) and when I contacted him by IM that time he had been out of town. I know he's been around since Sunday because I have him on various buddy lists. I feel that he needs to make the effort to reach out and contact ME this time to show that he has some respect for me and is still interested. I'm not gonna beg for attention and I am already looking elsewhere. It just irritates the hell out of me because I can't tell if he's doing this to play games or because he is genuinely busy (he's a CPA and it is close to April 15th) I don't know what to do. But I do feel better having bitched about it!
prncsspwr

Postby This_Girl on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Oh prncsswr, that SUCKS and I would be pissed, too. There's nothing worse than being left to wonder what the hell is going on. Straight answers is all I will settle for these days. I've no time for that crap. :) Does sound like he's acting like a tween.
This_Girl

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm

I agree with TG and I'm really sorry you've found such a dud. I'm glad you've decided not to wait around for him...if he can't be upfront with you and let you know what's going on then don't waste your time. All he would have to do is say, "Hey, I'm really busy at work right now...we can get together after the 15th." And then you wouldn't spend your time worrying.

And BTW, I'd love to see "Spamalot"!

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 am

My brain has pissed me off today. It will not let me sleep. Damn you.

rewatching SOUTHPARK--gay fish
demorganakamark

Postby prncsspwr on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 pm

follow to my story- I sent him a text telling him I was done and he basically texted me all day at work telling me I was mental and had multiple personality disorder. My roommate's response: If u had multiple personality disorder you'd think you were a 56 year old guy named Bob, not be pissed off by being ignored :)
prncsspwr

Postby doodoobird on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 pm

These things have pissed me off lately. Lately being all the time.

I hate people who feel entitled to things.
I hate it when someone enforces a standard they dont follow.
I hate people who play the victim card (unless of course, they really ARE a victim)
So many things.
Hmmmm......

I hate women who like to complain about the disadvantages or bias against their sex and then reveal a little extra skin to influence the other sex.
I hate the incredibly left leaning media. (continued) I hate the reputation that Fox news gets for being a mouthpiece for the right and the lack of a backlash almost every other major news outlets receives for being a tool of the left. (fair is fair. bias IS bias.)
I REALLY hate it when people give their opinion on important subjects they know nothing about.
God I could go on.

I hate how some Christians seem to take pleasure in telling people that they will burn in hell.
I hate how mainstream Islam refuses to speak up against the type who like to blow themselves up in a crowded market, killing dozens, and then wonder why people see the religion as violent.
I hate people who feel so much outrage when an animal is killed but say nothing about the thousands murdered around the world on a daily basis.
I hate hate hate people who rely on the race card to get them by in life.
I hate almost everything in the top 40 (music wise)
I hate people who think they have it hard (when they really dont)
I hate most people behind the wheel.
I hate PEOPLE, I just realized.

Hahahahaha. Not really.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 am

"I love mankind. It's just people I can't stand." --Charlie Brown (LOL!)

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:58 am

conversations about nothing.
Obama's dog, who cares
FAKE ASS PEOPLE.

THe media. I really dont care to see Obama picture plastered all over the place.
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:48 am

When I was working in the bookstore I used to get really pissed off at the folks who would get every single "entertainment" rag off the shelf (probably 20+) sit in the cafe and read them cover to cover and then leave them there for me to re-shelve. And even beyond making more work for me, I'd always wonder...with all the great books we had, why read magazines? Especially about celebrities? I never understood that.

Oh yeah...and the folks who would get one of the newspapers and do the crossword puzzle and then not buy it! Geez, stick a crowbar in your wallet and spend 50 cents!

Betsy_Boo

Postby grasking on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:29 am

When people bump a spam thread, although I am being a little hypocritical. So I guess I piss myself off. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
grasking

Next

Return to The Remainder Bin