What line is that from?

A place for topics not listed above.

Re: What line is that from?

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 am

Oh yeah....makes sense now. lol
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: What line is that from?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 am

Romeo_Haight wrote:
Betsy_Boo wrote:I don't know where that's from, but I wanna see it!

it's from a movie called "CRANK"
it's a crazy action movie about a hitman who gets injected with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops so he has to keep his adrenaline going long enough to get the guys who got him.
it's crazy!
Image



My daughter told me about that movie and said I should watch it...btw, that actor (I forgot his name...Jason something?) is living proof of how hot bald guys are!
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: What line is that from?

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 am

lol.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: What line is that from?

Postby Romeo_Haight on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:that actor (I forgot his name...Jason something?) is living proof of how hot bald guys are!

he slips by on technicality. he used to be a model.
i'm not gay and i swoon a bit over him.
yeah i said it.
we're from america. we're from america. we turn literature into litter.
we're from america. we're from america. we believe in being a quitter.

Image
Romeo_Haight
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Nowhere to brag about

Re: What line is that from?

Postby grasking on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm

"Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe."
Image
grasking
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: northeast

Re: What line is that from?

Postby Romeo_Haight on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm

grasking wrote:"Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe."

i loooove this movie.
lock stock and two smoking barrells.
we're from america. we're from america. we turn literature into litter.
we're from america. we're from america. we believe in being a quitter.

Image
Romeo_Haight
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Nowhere to brag about

Re: What line is that from?

Postby grasking on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Romeo_Haight wrote:
grasking wrote:"Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe."

i loooove this movie.
lock stock and two smoking barrells.


Ding,ding,ding! I couldn't resist. It's one of my favorite movies. Plus I dig Jason Statham too.
Image
grasking
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: northeast

Re: What line is that from?

Postby Romeo_Haight on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm

grasking wrote:Plus I dig Jason Statham too.

we all heard my opinion on him. *fans self off*


Karen: Bert, what the hell is that?
Bert: Huh? Oh, I'm gonna go shoot some squirrels.
Paul: Why would you wanna kill squirrels?
Bert: 'cause they're gay.
Karen: Bert, don't be a fucking retard.
Bert: I'm kidding. I don't care if they're gay or straight, I'll kill 'em either way.
we're from america. we're from america. we turn literature into litter.
we're from america. we're from america. we believe in being a quitter.

Image
Romeo_Haight
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Nowhere to brag about

Re: What line is that from?

Postby grasking on Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 pm

"They told me that the classics never go out of style, but... they do. They do. Somehow baby, I never thought that we do too."
Image
grasking
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: northeast

Previous

Return to The Remainder Bin


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest