Where the heck is everybody?

A place for topics not listed above.

Re: Where the heck is everybody?

Postby This_Girl on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Hiya Mark! Hello Betsy!
Mark; What is in the works? Fill me in. Glad to hear/read Mary is doing well.

Betsy; It was so cold down here in early January...so I can only imagine it was much colder for you. Glad you are getting snow, to me snow at least makes the cold temps worth it. I may feel different if I lived in it.

I am good. Same old same old. Abbey, the baby, is already 6 months! She sits all on her own and is just starting to crawl. I love love love watching her grow and learn. It's funny, you can't wait for your child(ren) to learn to walk and talk only to find a few years later you're begging them to sit down & be quiet :) We are all doing good and I cannot complain.
I just got the "go ahead" to order HORNS from River Run Books....so I am thrilled!
I am making it a point to stop by here more often, believe it or not I missed Y'all a lot. Figures though.....house duties call and I have to go already.
This_Girl

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

This_Girl wrote:Hiya Mark! Hello Betsy!
Mark; What is in the works? Fill me in. Glad to hear/read Mary is doing well.

Betsy; It was so cold down here in early January...so I can only imagine it was much colder for you. Glad you are getting snow, to me snow at least makes the cold temps worth it. I may feel different if I lived in it.

I am good. Same old same old. Abbey, the baby, is already 6 months! She sits all on her own and is just starting to crawl. I love love love watching her grow and learn. It's funny, you can't wait for your child(ren) to learn to walk and talk only to find a few years later you're begging them to sit down & be quiet :) We are all doing good and I cannot complain.
I just got the "go ahead" to order HORNS from River Run Books....so I am thrilled!
I am making it a point to stop by here more often, believe it or not I missed Y'all a lot. Figures though.....house duties call and I have to go already.

LOL. there are some things in the work. Right now im trying to get this one job in washington dc...its weapons research. Already had a phone interview now, we are waiting for an invitation to visit. Other big news would be that Mary and i have decided that its time to try for a little hell spawn....LOL. Its nice to see you. Im glad that you will be visiting more often. YAY.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

Yes! I'm so glad you're back TG and I'm so glad things are going well. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time for a day and re-live my girls' babyhood. It sounds like you are really enjoying it.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Previous

Return to The Remainder Bin